10 Questions to Ask your Carpet Cleaning Company
Before you hire any carpet cleaner including Green Planet Carpet Care, be
sure to ask the following questions so you can be sure your carpets will be
- Do they use a newer truck-mounted hot water extraction system?
- Use water with a temperature of at least 240 degrees F? If the water
temperature is too low it will not have a sanitizing effect.
- Have General Liability (GL) and workers compensation insurance? If they
do not you can be liable for any injuries to their workers that happen in
your home. Wet carpets are a slip hazard for inexperienced workers.
- Use softened or purified water?
- Use safe, bio-degradable, environmentally friendly cleaning agents?
- Are they certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
(IICRC)? Shaw Industries, the world leader in flooring, will demand the
use of only IICRC Certified Firms beginning January 2008. Use of non-certified
technicians will void any remaining factory warranty. Ask to see their IICRC
certification card before they start the job.
- Do they leave your carpets in a pH neutral state? Leaving the carpet
in a pH neutral state prevents a crunchy feel on some types of carpet fibers.
- Do they pre-vacuum with a dual-motor commercial vacuum before starting
- Are carpets groomed with a carpet rake before leaving?
- Offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their work?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO
— Don't risk your carpets or your home environment.
If the answers to all 10 are YES — Hire 'me -
You'll get your money's worth!
Schedule an appointment and see the difference!
Call 602-748-9822 Today